OEMETOL 620 HC
OEMETOL 620 HC is a high performance straight oil, based on modern hydrocrack oils. The product is designed for all standard machining processes. Outstanding lubricating performance due to selected AW- and EP-additives ensures minimum tool wear.
- Free from heavy metals, zinc, and chlorine
- Contains high performance hydrocrack oils
- Very broad application area (turning, drilling, milling etc.)
- Suitable for ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Very good lubricating performance increase the machine productivity and reduce the tool wear
- Low emission (Noack at 250°C: 13.9%)
- Low misting
- Applicationsunmixed as machining oil, Viscosity 21 mm²/s
- Compatibility of materialsGrey Cast Iron, Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Non-ferrous metals
- Fields of applicationturning, drilling, milling
High dynamics requires good foaming characteristics . Depending on the turning process high demands in terms of material compatibility. Long service life and high efficiency.
High stability and free from foaming for tools with internal cooling. Long service life and high efficiency.
High stability and free from foaming for tools with internal cooling. Sophisticated cutting parameters and materials require excellent lubrication performance.