OEMETOL 600 HC
OEMETOL 600 HC is a high performance straight oil, based on modern hydrocrack oils. The product is suitable for all prevalent machining processes.
- Free from heavy metals, zinc, and chlorine
- Grinding operations on Fe- and Al-alloys
- High pressure capacity and lubricating performance
- Reduced tool wear due to selected EP and AW-additives
- Good swarf and heat transfer due to low viscosity
- Low emission (Noack at 150°C: 3.9%)
- Very good foaming behaviour
- Low misting
- Applicationsunmixed as machining oil, Viscosity 9,2 mm²/s
- Compatibility of materialsGrey Cast Iron, Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Non-ferrous metals
- Fields of applicationturning, drilling, milling, grinding
High dynamics requires very good foaming chracteristics. High flushing power ensures reliable swarf removal. Very good cooling effect prevents workpiece burning.