OEMETOL 576 is a high performance machining oil based on synthetic ester oils. The product is suitable for the machining and forming processes. It is also usable as a HEES hydraulic oil.
- Free of heavy metals, zinc, and chlorine
- Particularly suitable for the machining of ferrous and non ferrous metals
- Excellent suitable for forming processes
- Also usable as a HEES hydraulic oil
- Very good pressure absorption
- Outstanding lubricating performance results in low tool wear and increased machine productivity
- Applicationsunmixed as machining oil, Viscosity 46 mm²/s
- Compatibility of materialsGrey Cast Iron, Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Non-ferrous metals
- Fields of applicationturning, drilling, milling, forming
Optimum friction characteristics and high lubricity ensure perfect workpiece surfaces.