OEMETOL 546 is a high performance machining oil based on synthetic ester oils. The product is suitable for the machining and forming processes of demanding materials. Outstanding lubricating performance due to selected EP-additives ensures minimum tool wear.
- Free from heavy metals, zinc, and chlorine
- Suitable for machining and forming processes
- Especially suitable for the calibrating of sintered material
- Outstanding lubricating performance results in low tool wear and increased machine productivity
- Excellent residue characteristics
- Very good flushing characteristics
- Low viscosity
- Applicationsunmixed as machining oil, Viscosity 4 mm²/s
- Compatibility of materialsGrey Cast Iron, Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Non-ferrous metals
- Fields of applicationgrinding, honing, forming
High dynamics requires very good foaming chracteristics. High flushing power ensures reliable swarf removal. Very good cooling effect prevents workpiece burning.