FRIGOMET BF 600
FRIGOMET BF 600 is a transparent high performance product free of oil. The product is suitable for standard to medium machining applications (e.g. turning, drilling and milling) with steel and non-ferrous metals. is a transparent high performance product free of oil. The product is suitable for standard to medium machining applications (e.g. turning, drilling and milling) with steel and non-ferrous metals. Its excellent flushing and wetting performance provides an efficient removal of chips and swarf. This qualifies the product especially for high performance grinding operations.
- Transparent fluid, free of mineral and synthetic oil
- Free from silicon
- Suitable for grinding and light to medium machining applications on steel and grey cast iron; grinding operations on glass
- Excellent flushing and wetting action, high swarf transportation and coolant efficiency
- Long sump life due to high stability formulation
- Low consumption
- Easy maintenance by tramp oil separation
- Good corrosion protection
- Applicationsrecommended concentration (depending on process and material): 4-8%
- Compatibility of materialsGrey Cast Iron, Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Non-ferrous metals, Glas
- Fields of applicationgrinding, for glass applications drilling and grinding
- Corrosion protection
- Foaming characteristics
High dynamics requires very good foaming chracteristics. High flushing power ensures reliable swarf removal. Very good cooling effect prevents workpiece burning.