- Reduce waste that it may not be possible have collected for some time
- Keep operators safe in accordance with H&S guidelines
- Prevent damage to machine tools
- Reduce total cost
- Maintain machines in a good condition, ready for normal operations
- Oemeta how to use documentation
- All required H&S documentation
- Over the phone/skype training for end users
- Dosage calculator
- Measuring container
Oemeta System Cleaner SC/F
Detergent Cleaner: Added 8 to 24 hours before a machine is shutdown to kill microbiology, wash down machine tools, internal pipes, coolant tanks and cabinet walls. The use of System Cleaner SC/F ensures machine will have no start up issues when re-filled with coolant.
Bactericide: Used to treat machine tanks that are infected with bacteria and may be producing bad smells or as a pre-treatment, where the machine is anticipated to be shut down for a prolonged period.
Fungicide: Used to treat machine tanks where fungal solids have been visibly detected, either on coolant tank walls or partially blocking coolant nozzles.
Biocide: MB/R is a broad-spectrum biocide that will treat tanks infected with both bacteria and fungus. It is a very affective product but care must be taken and all safety advice followed when treating products.
pH Buffer: Used to increase coolants pH that may have been degraded due to a reduced workload and the ingress of microbiology. MF/S will improve the life of coolants that are ageing and increase the level of corrosion protection performance.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT THE OEMETA UK TECHNICAL HELPLINE ON 01295 713280